Panasonic Promotion – Highlights from ISE Competition - Terms & Conditions
Panasonic Business Europe, ‘Highlights from ISE’ Competition
Panasonic Highlights from ISE competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Straße 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, Germany (“the Promoter”) and under the social media name of PanasonicVisual, PanasonicBusinessEurope or PanasonicVisualSolutionsEU depending on the channel.
1. The Competition is open to all those who are permanently resident in the geographical location of Europe, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2. The Competition starts at 10:00 CET 11/02/20 and closes at 15:00 CET 14/02/20 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
3. In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must participate in a game on the Panasonic E-Sport Stage and submit their name, E-Mail address and phone number after participating in the game.
4. Entrants may enter the Competition once per day. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entrants can enter on all four days of the Competition. Entrants must only submit one entry per day.
5. For each day of the Competition, entrants may only enter the Competition once.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry3, was not possible due to technical difficulties.
During the Competition Period there will be eight (8) winners. For each day that the competition runs, two winners will be chosen from the participants from each day of the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt:
13.1.1 Two (2) winners will be selected from participants who enter the Competition between 10:00 CET on the 11th February 2020 and 17:00 CET on the 11th February 2020.
13.1.2 Two (2) winners will be selected from participants who enter the Competition between 09:30 CET on the 12th February 2020 and 17:00 CET on the 12th February 2020.
13.1.3 Two (2) will be selected from the participants who enter the Competition on 09:30 CET on the 13th February 2020 and 17:00 CET on the 13th February 2020.
13.1.4 Two (2) will be selected from the participants who enter the Competition at 09:30 CET on the 14th February 2020 and 15:00 CET on the 14th February 2020.
14. The winners for each day (except the 14th February 2020) will be announced after 17:00 CET on the day of winning. If winners are not announced on the day, winners will be announced no later than 15th of February 2020.
15. Each winner will receive a prize. This prize will be a pair of Panasonic headphones RP-HTX90NE.
16. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
18. The winner of the Competition will be chosen at random from eligible participants.
19. Winners will be contacted through the E-Mail address or phone number they use to enter the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, winners will be contacted by Franziska Fuchs, Panasonic Visual Content Manager.
20. After receiving a message from the Promotor, the winners will have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize. If the winner does not acknowledge the prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Promotor, the Promotor reserves the right to choose another winner.
21. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
22. Once the entry has been validated and the winner has acknowledged the prize, the winner will be invited to collect the prize from the Panasonic booth at the ISE Event. If the winner is unable to collect via this method, the prizes will be delivered to the winner by commercial courier at least 28 days after the winner has accepted the prize from the Promotor. The Promotor reserves the right to change the method and date of delivery if so required. If unforeseen circumstances arise, or the Promotor cannot deliver the prizes in time, they will provide the prizes to the winners as soon as practically and reasonably possible.
23. Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winner’s name, image and photograph can be used by the Promoter (in any medium including social media accounts) for marketing and promotional purposes without additional compensation or prior notice. For reasons of protection of personal data, the first name and surname can be shortened.
24. By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter
24.1.1. Permission for your name and image to be published on the Promoter’s website and social media accounts without additional compensation or prior notice; and
24.1.2. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose
identifying you as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
26. Participants grant Panasonic, and all affiliated entities, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive licence to use their entry for reasonable marketing and advertising purposes. By participating in this Competition, the winners also agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with German law.