4K (UHD) / FHD Camcorder with Wide-Angle 24.5mm, 15x Optical Zoom Lens and 1.0-Type MOS Sensor
Memory Card Camera Recorder (50 Hz Model)
This product is part of our optional two year warranty program. This program is enhancing one of the best service programs in the industry and offers all customers the best after-sales service possible.
The AG-UX90 is the “UX-series standard model” for easy, high-quality 4K/FHD recording. It is equipped with a newly designed compact lens featuring a wide 24.5mm angle*1 and 15x optical zoom. Its Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.), intelligent AF function, and Manual Three Rings are ideal for professional camera work.
The AG-UX90 is equipped with a 1.0-type high-sensitivity MOS sensor. It supports UHD 25p and FHD 50p/25p multi-format recording. In addition to 4K (UHD) high resolution, it provides high-quality FHD recording at 50 Mbps. Two SD memory card slots enable relay/simultaneous recording.
The AG-UX90 also has a design and operating ease that will feel familiar to professional photographers, and a variety of interfaces, including HDMI output and XLR input. Offering the same level of agility and mobility as a conventional HD handheld camcorder, the AG-UX90 provides powerful support for high image-quality 4K/HD video production.
Newly Developed Wide-Angle 24.5mm*1 and 15x Optical Zoom LEICA DICOMAR Lens
15x Optical Zoom: The 4-Drive Lens System achieves both high image quality/sensitivity and compactness with a wide-angle 24.5mm*1 and 15x optical zoom lens. This speedy zoom provides quick zooming in and out.
High-Resolution Intelligent Zoom: In FHD mode, the i.Zoom function increases the zooming capability to a maximum of 25x while maintaining high resolution. The i.Zoom function seamlessly switches on when the optical zoom limit isreached.
Digital Zoom (x2/x5/x10): The Digital Zoom function activates without any drop in light intensity. Combining the optical zoom and i.Zoom enables maximum zooming of 250x*2
- LEICA DICOMAR*3 Lens: This lens has passed the stringent quality standards of Leica Camera AG. A multi-coating process minimizes ghosts and flaring, resulting in especially clear images.
*1 35mm film camera equivalent in FHD mode. 35.4mm in UHD mode.
*2 Using 15x Optical Zoom + i.Zoom + Digital Zoom 10x in FHD mode. The higher the magnification, the greater the image quality degradation.
*3 Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. DICOMAR is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. LEICA DICOMAR products are manufactured using Leica-certified measuring instruments and quality assurance systems based on rigorous quality standards approved by Leica Camera AG.
1.0-Type MOS Sensor for High-Precision, UHD 25p or FHD 50p Recording
- High-Image-Quality, High-Sensitivity, 1.0-Type 4K MOS Sensor: The 1.0-type MOS sensor provides an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity. High-resolution recording is possible in UHD (3840x2160) 25p mode.
- High-Image-Quality FHD Recording: Professional, high-end image recording is possible in FHD (1920x1080) mode with a 50-Mbps bit rate.
- UHD/FHD/SD Multi-format: Versatile recording modes can be selected according to resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and file format.
Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer and High-Speed, High-Precision Intelligent AF
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer [UHD/FHD]: The correction area of the Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) been expanded, which provides powerful correction even in unstable shooting situations, such as low-angle or high-angle shots.
- 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer [FHD]: In HD shooting modes, by using hand-shake correction that combines the effects of both optical and electronic image stabilization, hand-shake in various directions, including the rotary direction, is detected and corrected.
- Intelligent Auto Focus: The Microdrive Focus Unit achieves superior auto focusing with higher-speed tracking and stability even in 4K images. The highest class*4 of focusing speed, tracking ability, and stability are attained in 4K video cameras.
- Custom AF Function: Auto focus operation can be customised by adjusting the AF Speed, AF Sensitivity and AF Area Width. This function enables the AF to operate exactly as intended by the user in accordance with the subject type or application.
*4 As a camcorder with integrated lens having a 1.0-type sensor. (As of September 2016, according to Panasonic survey.)
FHD VFR (Variable Frame Rate) Recording, Double SD Memory Card Slots
Camera Image Adjustment Functions, Including Details and Gamma Modes
Functions and Designs to Support Professional Camera Work